Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor-in-Chief). The research has not been submitted for publication nor has it been published in whole or in part elsewhere.
- The Author Agreement Form has been completed, signed and return to the Editorial Office.
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word document file format.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining; and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The ORCID's for individual authors have been included in the article, as well as in the online profile.
Copyright: Copyright is transferred to the author(s) when an article is accepted for publication.
Publishing rights: When an author/s publish an article in Acta Structilia, the author/s enter into a non-exclusive publishing agreement. This means that author/s may upload a second copy to institutional repositories.
All articles are published under a Creative Commons Attribution Licence (CC BY 4.0); readers are welcome to reproduce, share and adapt the content without permission provided the source is attributed.
Disclaimer: Views and opinions expressed in this article are those of the author(s). Publication thereof does not indicate that the Editorial Staff or the University of the Free State accept responsibility for it.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.