Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- I accept the review policy of the journal.
- I clearly articulate my research problem.
- I clearly indicate my contribution in terms of new knowledge generation.
- I indicate the potential impact of the article.
Thank you for your interest in submitting for possible publication in our journal. Due to the fact that we receive about three to four times the number of articles that we can publish, we are forced to select only articles that generate new knowledge with a considerable impact. We thus follow a two-phased peer review process:
Phase 1: Authors are asked to give an indication of the new knowledge that they think is generated by their article and the possible impact that this knowledge will have. Based on this information the Editorial Board decides if the article will move to Phase 2 or not.
Phase 2: The article is evaluated by peers. (You may suggest the names of three to four possible reviewers. The editorial board may contact one or more of them, or other reviewers on the databasis.)
Book reviews must be completed according to specific guidelines.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.